Sometimes when you send a message from a Facebook channel, you will encounter problems like the screenshot below :
This happens because several reasons:
- The token expired every 3 months.
- Your FB page's Admin account changed the password.
- Other security reasons that FB deems necessary to reset token.
Here are the steps to reconnect your FB Page:
- Open Integration > Facebook Messenger. Click Settings on the channel where you will reconnect.
- You will meet the setting page of the channel. Click Reconnect.
- Skip to step 5 if you have logged in, if not yet the FB Login popup will open for you. Please just input the email and password of the FB Account that's an Admin on the FB Page that you'd like to reconnect.
- On the next page, Click Edit Settings, choose the page that you want to reconnect, and click next, on the next page choose all permission and click Done. After finishing, click OK.
- The system will ask you to Continue after already login like the screenshot below. Click Continue.
- After the reconnecting is finished. You can send a message again
Article is closed for comments.