To test APNS certificate, you need to download and install Easy APNS Provider in Appstore. After that, you need to run this App and follow these steps below:
Step 1: Add the tokens
- Click Add tokens button
- Click Add button to input device token
- Input Name in the Added Tokens table, then click Confirm button
- After that, you can see, your added token in Add Token table
Step 2: Choose your certificate and upload it
- Click Choose Certificate File button, then choose your certificate file
Step 3: Connect to a production or development environment
- Check your certificate whether production or development. If your certificate is for development, then choose gateway.sandbox.push.apple.com. Otherwise, choose gateway.push.apple.com.
- Click Connect to: then wait for a while. if success it shows Connected to APN server successfully logs
Step 4: Choose the payload, you can find many options such as:
- Content Only,
- Content & Badge
- Content, Badge & Sound
You can choose Content, Badge & Sound and then you can edit the title, content, badge, and sound.
Step 5: Click Send APN button and check status from app Easy APN's Provider.
If your device receives Push Notifications means your certificate is valid.
Please Close your app / Go your home page, before sending the Push Notification
Step 6. Upload to Qiscus Chat Dashboard
You can upload your cert once it's valid in Qiscus Chat Dashboard by following steps