Announce: January 6, 2021
Hi there, Good news! We have made some improvements in Multichannel version 2.20. You can fully experience this version starting January 6, 2021. Below are the list of changes :
- WHATSAPP OUTBOUND MESSAGE IMPROVEMENT
As a WhatsApp official partner, Qiscus always improves its services. In this version, there are several improvements to WhatsApp Outbound Message, there are:
Centralized WhatsApp Outbound Message settings
WhatsApp outbound message settings are currently centered on the Outbound Message menu. Outbound Message menu is located in multichannel sidebar, under Inbox menu. You can do all the settings related to WhatsApp outbound messages in this menu. Here are the settings you can do:
- Send WhatsApp Broadcast Messages, used to manage WhatsApp Broadcast Message delivery. You can create a new broadcast message and view the broadcast logs you've sent. In the previous versions, you found this setting on the Settings page > WhatsApp Outbound Messages.
- WhatsApp Broadcast Templates, used to manage WhatsApp Broadcast Messages. You can create new templates, view, search, and delete templates that you've created. In the previous versions, you found this setting on the Settings page > WhatsApp Outbound Messages
- WhatsApp 24 Hours Message Template, used to manage WhatsApp 24 Hour Message Template. You can add and remove WhatsApp 24 Hour Message Templates. In the previous versions, you found this setting on the WhatsApp Integration page.
- WhatsApp Send Messages API, used to access the WhatsApp Send Message API documentation. In the previous versions, you found this setting on the Settings page > WhatsApp Outbound Messages.
Outbound Message Menu only appears if your Multichannel account is integrated with WhatsApp. Moreover, this menu can be accessed only by Admin and Supervisor. Supervisors can only make arrangements according to the channel they’re eligible with.
Support the creation of Media Message Templates and Interactive Message Templates through the dashboard.
In the previous version, Multichannel only supported the creation of Media Message Template and Interactive Message through API only. Now you don't have to worry anymore, because in this version you can easily create all kinds of messages through the Multichannel dashboard. The creation of Media Message Templates and Interactive Message Templates support is only for WhatsApp Broadcast Templates, and doesn’t apply to WhatsApp 24 Hour Message Templates.
Send WhatsApp Broadcast Messages is easier
In this version to send WhatsApp Broadcast Message, you can access Send WhatsApp Broadcast Messages in Outbound Message menu. There is an addition of Refresh feature that aims to refresh the page in order to obtain the latest broadcast status. Moreover, there is a change in the CSV format for sending broadcast messages to support all message types. To learn more about the CSV format, you can check this documentation.
- ADD ADDITIONAL FIELD IN LOGIN FORM QISCUS WIDGET SUPPORT
In the previous version, Qiscus login form widget’s fields only contains the name and email / phone number field. In this version, you can add other fields to suit your needs. The settings to add additional fields are found in the Widget Builder section. Supported field types are text input, text area, and dropdown. In addition, you can also set whether the field is a required field or not.
Additional fields that have been set up will be displayed on the login form of Qiscus widget. Additional fields inputed by the customer will be displayed in Additional Info in Chat & Customer Info Inbox.
- Auto-refresh for some features on Inbox page
- Add retry mechanism for refresh token when failing to download image on WhatsApp channel
- Add current quota and contact us for top-up quota info in the outbound menu
- Send system message when bulk resolving
- Improve top-up outbound quota
- Some other improvement and bug fixes
For further information, feedback, or questions about the changes above, please feel free to drop us some feedback at https://support.qiscus.com/.
Multichannel Product Team