Announce: 22 August 2022
Hi there, Good news! We have made some improvements in Multichannel version 3.10.0. You can fully experience this version starting August 22, 2022. Below is the list of changes:
- Merge Customer
The same customer often uses several different channels to connect with your business. Therefore, sending messages to all the channels used would be redundant and ineffective in cost. Our new feature, Merge Customer will help you identify and manage customers who are actually the same. Using this feature will effectively reduce broadcast costs as you can send messages only to a customer who uses one of the most active channels.
- Update Additional Information triggered by clicking a custom button
- Improvement record all webhook WhatsApp
- Revert the WhatsApp replies that are forwarded to the webhook bot
- Improvement add last payment method
- Upgrade WhatsApp Business API to v14.0
- Increase WhatsApp Broadcast limit to 10,000 per broadcast
- Improvement Select Plan button when AppID is disabled and expires
- Handle anomaly webhook WhatsApp
- Change full name and email on the invoice to a company name
Other Bug fixes:
- Fix Bot automatically enabled after agent joins via auto-assign
- Fix different bill amount when using card payment
- Fix start chat issues
- Fix message log failed when getting timeout error from WhatsApp
- Fix refund credit/session balance mechanism
- Fix bulk resolve WhatsApp in Inbox
- Fix broadcast issue when the free session is minus
- Fix scroll up in the chat room reset to the last message when there is a new message
For further information, feedback, or questions about the changes above, please feel free to drop us some feedback at https://support.qiscus.com/.
Please sign in to leave a comment.