Hi there, Good news! We have made some improvements in Multichannel version 2.18. You can fully experience this version starting October 20, 2020. Below are the list of changes :
- Multiple Qiscus Widget Integration
In previous version, Qiscus Widget can be implemented on several websites at once. However, even though it can be implemented on several websites, this Qiscus Widget is only 1 channel. This causes several limitations.
In this version, Multichannel can support multiple Qiscus Widget integration at the same time to overcome limitations in previous versions. Qiscus Widget's multiple integration behavior is the same as other multiple channel integrations. By using multiple Qiscus Widget, you can define different views from one widget to another. In addition, you can create a different agent allocation for each widget. You can also filter each widget.
Below are the steps you can follow to integrate Qiscus Widget:
Add Qiscus Widgeton Qiscus Widget Integration page,
- Upload channel badge icon. Default channel badge icon is Qiscus Widget icon. The icon will be used to identified the source of the channel,
- Set the name for Qiscus Widget integration. This name will be used as identifier to differentiate different Qiscus Widget,
- Click Save button to save Channel Badge Icon and Channel Name,
- Install the Qiscus Widget code on your website by pasting the script inside 'body' tag '<body>',
- Configure your Qiscus Widget via the widget builder configuration,
- Click Save on the builder widget to save the configuration,
- Make sure the toggle on your Qiscus widget channel is enabled to ensure that your Qiscus widget channel is active and usable.
If everything is set up correctly, you will be able to see messages that come through your Qiscus Widget. If you want to integrate other Qiscus Widget, repeat those steps above.
After you integrate the channel, you are allowed to change channel’s badge icon and the name of the integration. If you wish to disable integration on this channel, you only need to disable the toggle on the associated channel. This will prevent messages coming from and to the channel.
- Submit Ticket Improvement
In previous versions, you could only add one Submit Ticket button. The use of submitting a ticket is not limited to ticketing. You can use this feature according to your needs.
In this version, you can add two Submit Ticket buttons. You can adjust this configuration on the Settings page - Submit Ticket. Here are the steps to activate the two submit ticket buttons:
- Click Settings, then select Submit Ticket,
- Click Add Submit Ticket,
- Input name label, default for name is “Ticketing”,
- Input button name, default for button name is “Submit ticket”,
- Input Webhook URL in the field provided. Ensure that the inputted Webhook URL can receive an http post request. Webhook URL entered must provide a maximum response of 1000ms otherwise it will be considered a timeout so that the request will not be forwarded,
- Click Save and “success” status message will appear. After submit ticket is successfully activated, users can employ it right away,
- Repeat the above steps to get two submit ticket buttons in chat & customer info.
- Custom Login Form Qiscus Widget
For those of you who are already using the Qiscus Widget integration service, this version of Multichannel has been made easier for you to customize login forms according to your business needs. This login form customization includes customization of the title, subtitle and login form button which you can set via the widget builder.
- Support to send Messages Template to WhatsApp numbers outside of the Country where the number is registered
- Support to hide or disable features in Multichannel dashboard
- Add blacklist for iframe inside welcome message
- Add default value assign to all channel for supervisor
- Show errors when the error happened in Telegram channel
- Improvement room tag with order by ascending
- Handle empty email login attempt
- Hide encoded_token from WA Channel response
- Remove the WhatsApp Business Account menu in the Supervisor dashboard
- Some other improvement and bug fixes
For further information, feedback or questions about the changes above, please feel free to drop us some feedback at https://support.qiscus.com/.
Multichannel Product Team