After successfully creating a Facebook Business Manager account and email has been confirmed, you need to verify your Facebook Business Manager account. Before verifying Facebook Business Manager account, you need to prepare the following documents in pdf format, for the records, you may only choose one of the document below to submit:
- Certificate of formation or incorporation
- Business license and permits from local, state or federal government
Business Tax or VAT registration certificate
- Utility bill like a phone or electricity bill
- Bank statement
- The documents must contain the company name, company address, and telephone number
Please see the list of documents accepted for each country by Facebook here.
Note: You may submit only one from the list, but FB team might ask for more if needed
How to verify Facebook Business Manager Account:
- Go to Security Center menu
- Do business verification process by clicking Start Verification button
If the Start Verification button not active yet, you have to follow these steps:
- Go to https://business.facebook.com/settings/security
- Click Start Verification button
*If the verification button greyed out, please contact us.
- After clicking Start Verification button, you will be asked to enter data and documents that have been prepared into four forms of data. Make sure in inputting data, you fill in the data correctly
- After you have finished filling out all the forms correctly and submitting the details of your business verification, the business verification status on the Security Center menu will change from Starting Verification to Cancel, indicating that you have submitted verification.
Please be note that document review for verification process usually takes 3 - 7 days. Make sure you check regulary by visiting the Security Center menu
For manual book How To Verify Facebook Business Manager Account, you can access here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16LDCLaHbN7zxV_E5Boo8zg6YBLdckUoL/view?usp=sharing
For detail information, you can refer to these link: