Hi there, Good news! We have made some improvements in Multichannel. Below are the list of changes
- HSM Template after 24 hours in WhatsApp Integration
WhatsApp has a rule that "Messages will fail to be sent if more than 24 hours since the last customer replies the corresponding number". In the previous version, if the chat from the WhatsApp channel had exceeded 24 hours, then it cannot be followed up through the Multichannel dashboard. This certainly makes it difficult for you to follow up. In this version, you can easily follow up by sending Highly Structured Messages (HSM).
HSM are template messages your company has to predefine and, once approved by WhatsApp, use them to reach out to users. You can send HSM if you already have an approved HSM. Before sending HSM, you need to configure the HSM template first. Following are the steps to configure the HSM template:
- Select the WhatsApp Account that you want to use on the WhatsApp Integration page,
- Click the HSM TEMPLATE button at the top right,
- If you don't have an HSM template then select No. You must fill out the form according to your needs which consist of Language and Content. To learn more about the HSM Template, you can check this WhatsApp Message Template Guideline,
- If you already have a HSM template then select Yes. You must fill out the form in accordance with the HSM template you have, namely Template Name, Namespace, Language, Category and Content,
- Content may consist of only one variable, namely customer name,
- Submit the HSM Template you have created.
After that, your HSM template will be reviewed to make sure it doesn't violate WhatsApp policies. If approved, the status changes to Approved and your template HSM can be used. But if it is not approved, the status changes to Rejected and you need to re-create the HSM template.
After the HSM Template status becomes Approved, you can use it to follow up chat from WhatsApp channels that have exceeded 24 hours. Here are the steps to follow up chat.
- Select a chat from the WhatsApp channel that has exceeded 24 hours,
- Reply to the chat, Send HSM button will automatically appear
- Click the Send HSM button, then the HSM template that has been created is automatically sent to the customer. Wait until the customer calls you back.
- WhatsApp Broadcast Message
In the previous version, broadcast messages for WhatsApp channels could not be done through the Multichannel dashboard. This broadcast message is widely used for outbound needs for customers such as payment updates, shipping updates and others. In this version broadcast messages can be done via the Multichannel dashboard. Configure WhatsApp Broadcast Message on the Settings page. Requirements for a Multichannel Account so that you can broadcast messages, namely:
- Has WhatsApp channel integration,
- Have an Approved Broadcast Template.
Broadcast Template is used to manage broadcast message templates. You can add, delete and view broadcast template details. Following are the steps to add a broadcast template:
- Click the Add New Template button,
- Select the WhatsApp Account you want to use,
- If you don't have an HSM template then clear the checkbox. You have to fill in the form according to your needs which consist of Message Name, Language, Category and Content. To learn more about the HSM Template, you can check this WhatsApp Message Template Guideline,
- If you already have a HSM template then select the checkbox. You must fill out the form in accordance with the HSM template you have, namely Template Name, Namespace, Language, Category and Content,
- Content can only consist of up to five variables,
- Submit the Broadcast Template you have created.
After that, your broadcast template will be reviewed to make sure it doesn't violate WhatsApp policies. If approved, the status changes to Approved and your broadcast template can be used. But if it is not approved, then the status changes to Rejected.
Broadcast Message is used to send a broadcast message to the contact of your choice. After you have a broadcast template with Approved status, you can broadcast a message with the following steps:
- Click the New Broadcast button,
- Fill in the Broadcast Name,
- Select the Message Template that you want to use,
- Upload contacts according to the available CSV templates,
- Click Send and wait for the broadcast process to finish.
If the broadcast process is not finished, then you are not allowed to make the next broadcast message. You can create one if the status changes to Finished. You can see the log in the broadcast process by clicking the See Log button. The log consists of details of the broadcast message status sent to each contact. Broadcast messages are only sent to contacts of your choice and without creating chat rooms in the Multichannel dashboard, so that broadcast messages do not appear as messages in chat.
- Agent’s Analytics
Agent’s analytics are a collection of statistical data that is on the Agent dashboard. Agent’s analytics can only be accessed by the relevant agent, so an agent cannot see analytics from other agents. On the analytics page, you can get information including overall agent performance, agent activity summary, number of messages and chat handled by the agent, information on each channel, tags and notes for each conversation, customer information handled, and so on.
- Support quick reply for LINE Messenger and Facebook Messenger
- Support location for LINE Messenger
- Make bot to act synchronously to prevent unexpected message order
- Filtered out room in which the agent is not eligible of
user_roomslimit from 15 to 50
- Hotfix WhatsApp integration failed to connect
- Hotfix sometimes user name can’t be changed when app is sessional
- Hotfix query in resolved chat
- Hotfix agent search not found
- Hotfix bot handover got empty agent
- Hotfix issue not getting webhook
- Hotfix handle messages error when create division and chat template already exist
- Hotfix change copywriting role to division if division already exist
- Hotfix payload for extras additional information
For further information, feedback or questions about the changes above, please feel free to drop us some feedback at https://support.qiscus.com/.
Multichannel Product Team