What To Note
- Migration can only be done during office hours and not very close to the closing hour. Ideally, migration can be done from Monday to Friday (doesn’t include National holidays) from 09.00 AM to 04.00 PM GMT+7. This is to make sure all the migration process went smoothly, and all related teams are available just in case it’s needed.
- Migration can be done 24 hours after request details are provided, this is to make sure the migration teams are able to prepare it accordingly.
- Expect downtime, 10 minutes max for the newly created channel and 30 minutes for the existing channel.
- A WABA phone number can only be migrated within the same FB BM ID.
- Tier, Quality Ratings, and Templates are going to be migrated as well.
What To Prepare
To request a WABA migration, here are things to provide and prepare:
- Migration details (Company Name, FB BM ID, WABA Phone Number which is going to be migrated, AppId, and Previous BSP Name, and channel ID if the WABA is already using Qiscus), for example:
Name : Qiscus Pte Ltd
Previous BSP & Omnichannel: xxx xxx
FB BM ID: 1234578910111213
WABA number: +62 8123456789
Qiscus AppId: xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxx
Please inform this information to your Account Manager or Clients.
- Make sure you know which migration type you want to choose.
There are 2 types of migration,
1) Create new channel migration,
2) Existing channel migration (only can be done if you are using Qiscus from the beginning).
- Make sure your WABA phone number is still active and able to receive SMS or VOICE message.
- Make sure your previous BSP has turned off the 2FA for the WABA. This can be done 24 hours before or at least 10 minutes before the migration.
Migration Request Flow
Please sign in to leave a comment.