Announce: 4 July 2022
Hi there, Good news! We have made some improvements in the Multichannel version 3.9.0. You can fully experience this version starting July 4, 2022. Below is the list of changes:
- WhatsApp Cloud API channel
Meta officially launched the WhatsApp Cloud API recently. And now, you can integrate the WhatsApp Cloud API channel with Qiscus Multichannel Chat so you can receive and manage all WhatsApp messages from your customers in one dashboard.
- Improvement read status broadcast from WhatsApp webhook
Other Bug fixes:
- Fix double agent automatically assigned to one room
- Fix progress status Failed but message status log Read on the broadcast message
- Fix WhatsApp broadcast message status Sent but not Delivered
- Fix pin chat room issue
- Fix incorrect Quota count for new user
- Fix 2 chat rooms created at the same time and on the same day
- Fix the number of auto-assign is not evenly distributed from one agent to another
- Fix Bot setting where Bot cannot send messages after an agent joins a conversation
For further information, feedback, or questions about the changes above, please feel free to drop us some feedback at https://support.qiscus.com/.