Announce: 01 April 2022
Hi there, Good news! We have made some improvements in Multichannel version 3.4.2. You can fully experience this version starting on 01 April 2022. Below is the list of changes :
- Send a success email when success self top-up payment
Now, you will receive a success email every time you successfully make a self top-up payment. The email contains the transaction details such as invoice number and also the number of top-ups made.
- Improvement on the filter by tags
If you have selected one or more tags in the search filter, these tags will no longer appear in the tag list. In addition, when the keyword tag is not found, the system will notify you that there is no tag with the keyword you are looking for.
Other enhancement and bug fixes :
- Enhancement of inbox flow related to agent management
- Changed settings to show business initiated and customer-initiated WhatsApp analytic logs
- Fix auto-assign double agent in one chat room
- Fix normalized mark resolved as admin
- Fix anomaly null contact ID
- Fix info "No tag for keyword" stuck in search filter by tag
- Fix sent double broadcast messages in Multichannel Chat
- Fix mark as resolved Webhook not accepted when agent resolves a chat room
- Fix indicator failed to send a message in the WhatsApp cloud
- Fix issue if there is no WABA data when updating the avatar
For further information, feedback, or questions about the changes above, please feel free to drop us some feedback at https://support.qiscus.com/.
Please sign in to leave a comment.