Announce: 18 March 2022
Hi there, Good news! We have made some improvements in Multichannel version 3.4.1. You can fully experience this version starting on 18 March 2022. Below is the list of changes :
- Enhance log for attachments on the Telegram channel
Currently, Telegram Bot can only download files up to 20 MB in size. Therefore, if a customer sends you a file larger than 20 MB, the file will fail to upload to Multichannel Chat and your bot will not receive the file. To avoid miscommunication between you and your customers, a notification indicating that the file is too large will be sent to the chat room.
Other enhancement and bug fixes :
- Enhance performance query to validate business-initiated and customer-initiated
- Fix timeout or failed when filling payment method in WhatsApp Integration
- Fix cannot save the autoresponder for each channel
- Fix tags that were once added to a chat room are still included in the filter
- Fix issue can not render link messages from Facebook Ads on the WhatsApp channel
For further information, feedback, or questions about the changes above, please feel free to drop us some feedback at https://support.qiscus.com/.