While trying to broadcast different types of media through Multichannel, or create a template with media through API, it will require a direct link to the media, to add them as header.
Here is how you can use Multichannel to get an image direct URL:
1. Open a session with yourself
2. As Agent or Admin on your Multichannel, send your image by clicking this button and choose your desired image
3. Once the image is uploaded, click right on the image and then choose "copy image address"
Or you can choose "open image in new tab", and see the image URL:
4. Copy and save your URL for use later.
- You must get the image direct URL in order to use them. (example: https://d1edrlpyc25xu0.cloudfront.net/rir-i1gavwtrrzsh7vk6h/image/upload/ELLurDvx9s/qiscus_badge.png)
- Image cannot be followed by text/caption.
- You may remove the slash /w_320,h_320,c_limit to get a better image resolution.