Announce: October 5, 2021
Hi there, Good news! We have made some improvements in Multichannel version 3.1.0. You can fully experience this version starting October 5, 2021. Below is the list of changes :
- Customer properties
As contact feature 1.0 has been released, a business is able to identify customers better across conversations by adding customer information to customer properties.
- Customer group
A business has customer data that can be used to create more personalized conversational, later on, they can easily categorize the customer based on their needs, for example, new leads, customer loyal, etc.
- Broadcast with customer group
A business can follow up or blast with WA broadcast with these customers group / segmented customers.
Info : Broadcast Template Message with customer groups for now is only available for Enterprise
- Schedule broadcast
As a business, you can send your broadcast based on your best time with schedule broadcast feature.
- Agent can send broadcast
Now agents can send broadcasts. Admin needs to enable permission of outbound message page via agent management settings.
Other enhancement and bug fixes :
- Integrate with Robolabs
- Integrate with App Center
- Fix related to contact 1.0
- Fix flow inbox
- Hotfix pagination function in Contact Page
- Fix read receipt in WhatsApp
- Fix bot API
- Fix related to subscriptions
- Support auto add contact feature in all channels
- Enhance empty state in contact details
- Enhance contact details button
- Allow agent can access and perform broadcast from outbound page
- Enhance 3rd party assets from direct URL to local
- and other bug fixes
For further information, feedback, or questions about the changes above, please feel free to drop us some feedback at https://support.qiscus.com/.