Hi there, Good news! We have made some improvements in Multichannel. Below are the list of changes
- Beautify current UI Dashboard Multichannel
In this version there are some UI improvements for the Multichannel dashboard, which includes fonts (typography, size and / or spacing), icons, button and color consistency. If the changes have not been loaded properly, you can do a hard refresh on your browser.
- Change default Auto Assign Agent configuration to disabled
Previously the default for Auto Assign Agent was enabled. Now, the default for Auto Assign Agent is changed to disabled. This change only applies to new users. Agent allocation is not done automatically, but manually.
Here's how to manually allocate agents:
- Agent takes over customer's chat manually through Get Customer button. The agent can only take over customer's chat based on their assigned channel.
- Admin/Supervisor assign agent to customer’s chat.
- Improve chat bubble
Previously on the right hand side of chat room contain only messages from yourself. Now, the right hand side contains not only messages from your selves but also other agents.
If you log in as an agent, when you reply to a message from the customer then the bubble is on the right side and green colored. If the admin or other agent responds to a message from the customer, the bubble is on the right side and is gray colored. If the message comes from the customer, the bubble is on the left side and white colored.
- Set availability notice the first time loading inbox page
Every time an agent access Inbox page there will be pop up informing their availability status.
- Change 'Resolved' tab to 'Ongoing' tab in Admin Dashboard
Previously there’s 2 tab on the Admin dashboard namely 'All' and 'Resolved'. Now, 'Resolved' tab is replaced with 'Ongoing' tab. 'Ongoing' tab contains chats which is currently being served or not yet served by an agent. While, ‘All’ tab contains all chat from customers.
- Change UI add/edit agent in agent management
Previously, UI for managing division is in the form of checkboxes. Now, it is improved to make it easier to add division.
- Fix delete template not updating template list when there's one data remaining
- Fix typo inside setting for deleting division
- Fix custom room badge image in customer information
For further information, feedback or questions about the changes above, please feel free to drop us some feedback at https://support.qiscus.com/.
Multichannel Product Team
Please sign in to leave a comment.