To test the APNS certificate, you need to download and install Easy APNS Provider in Appstore. After that, you need to run this App and follow the steps below:
Step 1: Add the tokens
- Click Add Tokens button
- Click Add button to input the device token
- Input the Name in the Added Tokens table, then click Confirm button
- After that, you can see, your added token in Add Token table
Step 2: Choose your certificate and upload it
- Click Choose Certificate File button, then choose your certificate file
Step 3: Connect to a production or development environment
- Check your certificate whether production or development. If your certificate is for development, then choose gateway.sandbox.push.apple.com. If not, you can select gateway.push.apple.com.
- Click Connect to then wait for a while. if successful it shows Connected to APN server successfully logs
Step 4: Choose the payload, you can find many options such as:
- Content Only,
- Content & Badge
- Content, Badge & Sound
You can choose Content, Badge & Sound and then edit the title, content, badge, and sound.
Step 5: Click Send APN button and check the status from the app Easy APN's Provider.
If your device receives Push Notifications means your certificate is valid.
Please Close your app / Go to your home page, before sending the Push Notification
Step 6. Upload to Qiscus Chat Dashboard
You can upload your cert once it's valid in Qiscus Chat Dashboard by following the steps