Troubleshooting Qiscus Omnichannel Dashboard Issues
Qiscus Omnichannel is a powerful dashboard that allows you to manage various messaging channels from one place. However, some users may experience issues with the dashboard, such as page unresponsiveness or slow loading.
If you see a page unresponsive popup, this usually means that your device does not have enough memory to run the dashboard. To troubleshoot this issue, you can try the following:
Escapeto open the Task Manager.
- Click the
- Look at the
Committedcolumn to see how much memory is being used by the Qiscus Omnichannel tab.
- If the
Committedvalue is high, close any other tabs or applications that you are not using.
- If you are still experiencing page unresponsiveness, contact Qiscus support and provide them with the following information:
- The memory usage of the Qiscus Omnichannel tab.
- The memory usage of your operating system. You can do this by right clicking your taskbar menu and choose task manager then navigate to the performance tab.
- The browser that you are using.
If you are experiencing slow loading of the Qiscus Omnichannel dashboard, this may be due to a number of factors, such as:
- Your internet connection is slow.
- The Qiscus Omnichannel servers are experiencing high traffic.
- There is a problem with your browser.
To troubleshoot this issue, you can try the following:
- Check your internet connection speed.
- Try refreshing the dashboard page.
- Try using a different browser.
- Try using a different Internet Provider.
- Contact Qiscus support for help.
If you are experiencing slow loading of the Qiscus Omnichannel dashboard, especially when you see a slow connection banner, this is most likely caused by a disturbance in your ISP provider. To check this, you can contact your ISP provider and ask them if there are any known issues in your area.
Providing Information to Qiscus Support
If you are experiencing any issues with the Qiscus Omnichannel dashboard, please contact Qiscus support and provide them with as much information as possible so that they can help you troubleshoot the issue. The information that you should provide includes:
- The type of issue that you are experiencing.
- The steps that you have taken to try to resolve the issue.
- The screenshots of the error messages or the slow loading pages.
- The information about your device and browser.
I hope this article helps you troubleshoot any issues that you may experience with the Qiscus Omnichannel dashboard.