Announcement: July 11, 2023
Hi there, Good news! We have made some improvements in Omnichannel version 3.23.0. You can fully experience this version starting July 11, 2023. Below is the list of changes:
- WhatsApp Authentication Message Template
Qiscus has implemented improvements to the WhatsApp OTP feature to align with Meta's guidelines for the Authentication Template. Moving forward, the new authentication template should not contain any links, media, or emojis. Furthermore, parameters within the template are limited to a maximum length of 15 characters, and it is mandatory for the template to include a Copy Code button. Additionally, you now have the flexibility to include a security recommendation, an expiry time for the code, or both, as per your preference. Please read this documentation for more details.
- Block files with certain extensions sent by customers
Other Bug fixes:
- Fix failed to get new session webhook on some chat rooms
- Fix issue of sending media on the Telegram channel
- Fix error when bulk resolves All expired chats from the dashboard
- Prevent wrong direct API format for some cases
- Fix error on get media direct API
- Fix User Interface for an oversized image on Omnichannel Widget
For further information, feedback, or questions about the changes above, please feel free to drop us some feedback at https://support.qiscus.com/.