Announce: 21 February 2023
Hi there, Good news! We have made some improvements in Omnichannel version 3.15.41. You can fully experience this version starting February 21, 2023. Below is the list of changes:
- Text-to-Left or Text-to-Right Options
Qiscus released Text-to-Left or Text-to-Right Options to set whether to type text field messages in chat rooms starting from left to right or vice versa. Of course, this can support writing for users who use letters starting from right to left (eg Arabic). The default for this arrangement is from left to right. If you activate this feature, the writing on the Inbox and Outbound Message pages will automatically change from right to left.
- Improvement on the initiate chat API handler
Other Bug fixes:
- Fix chat SDK crash
- Fix chat that the customer sends is different from what appears on Omnichannel Chat
- Fix Bot closed issue
- Fix remove pair rate limit sentry
- Fix the broken User Interface on the WhatsApp Broadcast page
- Fix failed to render link message
- Fix failed to render YouTube link
- Fix Instagram reconnect missing permission
- Fix customers get several replies when they click the button sent by the Bot
- Fix broken Broadcast preview
- Fix the online status of the agent on mobile android
- Fix link Instagram Integration
- Fix chats from Instagram direct messages not going to Inbox
- Fix removed agent still can access a non-eligible chat room
For further information, feedback, or questions about the changes above, please feel free to drop us some feedback at https://support.qiscus.com/.
Please sign in to leave a comment.