Announce: 6 December 2022
Hi there, Good news! We have made some improvements in Omnichannel Chat version 3.15.1. You can fully experience this version starting December 6, 2022. Below is the list of changes:
- New WhatsApp Message Template Categories
WhatsApp has new message template categories. To suit this, Qiscus has improved the WhatsApp message template category according to the supported templates. Therefore, when you are about to create a new template in the Outbound Message menu, you are required to choose one of three template category options according to the type of message you want to create: Transactional, Marketing, or One-time Passwords.
- Support WhatsApp Sticker
Sending stickers on WhatsApp can sometimes convey emotions better than simple text. Previously, if a customer sent a sticker to the Omnichannel chat, the system might not render the sticker. However, currently, Qiscus supports WhatsApp Stickers. So, all stickers sent by customers will be sent to Qiscus Omnichannel Chat Inbox.
- Adding Online/Offline agent indicator in Inbox
- Adding Channel info to WhatsApp Message Template list
- Remove add language button in WhatsApp Message Template details
- Adding Copy Media Link function in WhatsApp Message Template details
Other Bug fixes:
- Fix unassigned agent cache
- Fix handle Telegram Redownload button in attachment timeout error
- Fix between customer avatar
- Fix reset room when select via the search message feature
For further information, feedback, or questions about the changes above, please feel free to drop us some feedback at https://support.qiscus.com/.