Announce: 29 November 2022
Hi there, Good news! We have made some improvements in Omnichannel Chat version 3.15.0. You can fully experience this version starting November 29, 2022. Below is the list of changes:
- Supervisor by Division
Most companies usually have more than one store or branch which is managed by a supervisor. Not infrequently to make it easier for customers to communicate with businesses, companies use a centralized channel. For example, using the same WhatsApp number for all branches. Because of this, it is very important to ensure that each supervisor can manage agents and chat rooms according to their respective branches for better customer handling. Qiscus presents the Supervisor by Division feature which will help you to divide supervisors according to the divisions owned by the company.
- Webhook Logout
- Improvements in the Broadcast to All Channels feature
- Improvement for the issue of unable to edit the About section of the WhatsApp Business API profile
- Enhancement adding a supervisor name to each bubble chat reply in the chat room
Other Bug fixes:
unread_countin the Inbox menu become 0 even though user has not opened the newest chat room
- Fix chat room pagination issues
- Fix the Follow Up button not working
- Fix Auto Assign to agents takes a long time
- Fix automatic messages (FAQ) from the Instagram application not appearing on the Qiscus Omnichannel Chat dashboard
- Fix the system event about bot failed to send message does not appear in the chat room when sessional is off
- Fix broadcast job failed but broadcast logs delivered
- Fix multiple WhatsApp credit records
For further information, feedback, or questions about the changes above, please feel free to drop us some feedback at https://support.qiscus.com/.
Please sign in to leave a comment.