Announce: 4 October 2022
Hi there, Good news! We have made some improvements in Omnichannel Chat version 3.13.0. You can fully experience this version starting 4 October , 2022. Below is the list of changes:
- Agent Leave Room
When multiple agents click the Get Customer button at the same time, they may join in the same chat room. Since one chat room ideally should only be handled by one agent, the rest should be removed from the chat room. Previously, only Admin or supervisor had the authority to remove agents from a chat room. But now, Qiscus has a Leave Room feature where agents can leave from a chat room by themselves.
- Enhancement Telegram Redownload button
- Enhancement Reconnect Instagram button
- Equalize behavior of client broadcast API with Send Broadcast CSV
- Rename "Qiscus Multichannel” to “Qiscus Omnichannel Chat” on the website
- Use Elastic Search to count current services search_by_division
- Update customer last message timestamp for WhatsApp catalog message type
Other Bug fixes:
- Fix search message in Qiscus Omnichannel Chat
- Fix failed to send chat history to customer email from widget channel
- Fix error response when sending message via WhatsApp direct API with incomplete secret key
- Fix user can send template from other appID
- Fix error when signing up for Qiscus Omnichannel Chat using the same email registered in the SDK
- Fix forward URL remains false when the WhatsApp channel is changed from disable to enable
- Fix banner info for successful subscription
- Fix Elastic Search sorting agent by division
- Fix customer count anomaly
For further information, feedback, or questions about the changes above, please feel free to drop us some feedback at https://support.qiscus.com/.
Please sign in to leave a comment.