Announce: 8 September 2022
Hi there, Good news! We have made some improvements in Omnichannel Chat version 3.12.0. You can fully experience this version starting September 8, 2022. Below is the list of changes:
- Qiscus Omnichannel Widget
- App Center Widget beta
As part of rebranding from Qiscus Multichannel to Qiscus Omnichannel Chat, we release Qiscus Omnichannel Widget feature where you can have more touch points by adding various channels as live chat options. To meet your business needs, you can add up to 6 different channels in Qiscus Omnichannel Widget.
- Improvement concurrency webhook WhatsApp
- Automatically add email address as customer data when adding customer to Customer page
- Improvement handling minus free session
Other Bug fixes:
- Fix failed to save notes when resolving a chat room
- Fix anomaly in the last customer timestamp due to Elastic Search Upgrade
- Fix the root cause of free session being minus
- Fix anomaly Contact ID null and improvement to not updating a resolved room
For further information, feedback, or questions about the changes above, please feel free to drop us some feedback at https://support.qiscus.com/.