To keep your conference or meeting private and secure, below are steps that you need to do:
1. Create a unique room name (conference or meeting name)
- Open Qiscus Meet (https://meet.qiscus.com/)
- Create a unique name, we have a generator as the suggestion, but you can create on your own
- Avoid using a general name, for example, "classA", "FinancialMeeting", etc
- You can combine with number or alpabhet, for example, "QiscusMeet010420vbnc"
2. Enable a password option to ensure only certain people that able to join the meeting
- Open the Qiscus Meet (https://meet.qiscus.com/)
- Enter the unique meeting name
- Open the 'i' icon and enter the password, make sure your password is also strong, you can combine number and also alphabet, for example:
- Make sure you hit enter on your keyboard to save the password and wait until you find " Remove password " text, otherwise you are not saving the password.
3. Share the link to specific people, do not share on the public for example in social media, and etc.
- Open the 'i' icon and press "Copy" icon or "Copy" text to share the link for specific people
If you have questions regarding how to secure your conference or meeting, you can reach out to our support team so we can help you!